Urban Apothecary Fragrance Diffuser
Urban Apothecary captivating reed diffusers are crafted in England by skilled artisans.
- Each exquisite interior fragrance is housed within a glossy black glass vase.
- The statement, black diffuser reeds have been selected to work expertly with the blend of natural fragrance oil and natural glycerine base. Besides being a renewable source, glycerine skillfully delivers fragrance without impacting on the scent itself.
- Enjoy a stylish diffuser that decorates the home while steadily infusing scent through interiors.
- Create a fragrance zone in a larger space, or in a smaller room, enjoy wall-to-wall lingering fragrance for up to 12 weeks.
- Fig Tree: Fresh and reviving. At first the green and crisp scent of fan-shaped fig leaves from treetop canopy rises. Next the senses are drawn down through nuances of milky coconut and fruity-floral violet, the scented impression of fig’s luscious purple fruit. Finally, cedarwood imagines the scent of tree bark.
- Green Lavender: Soothing and clean. Lavender’s familiar timbres and the enticing fresh scent of aromatic plants are combined here, as if they’ve been plucked straight from an apothecary garden. Notes of sparkling and pure lemon balm, spearmint and clary sage, add a green leafy accent that when underscored with soft trails of orris and white musk, transforms the everyday into extraordinary.
- Oriental Noir: Daring and dark. An oriental that beautifully entwines the aromas of extraordinary florals, soft spices and woods. Like the moon rising in the exotic East, the perfumed particles of sweetly powdered white orchid and lily, intensified by the heat of nutmeg and clove, infuse magic through the air. The unexpected addition of a smooth and velvety coffee note, patchouli leaves and black vanilla pods, brings a lasting, luxurious depth.
- Oudh Geranium: Majestic and rich. Oudh is one of the most highly valued ingredients of the perfumer’s palette. This rare and resinous wood from a tropical tree is loved for its smoky and aromatic woody character. In this oriental composition, the unique scent of oudh is freshened with geranium’s rosy tones and deepened with smooth notes of amber, vetiver, patchouli and praline.
- Tuberose Petals: A mesmerizing memory of India, recalling the sultry scent of heady white flowers drifting from hanging garlands. Tuberose is a mysterious botanical that releases its carnal, buttery scent at night. The heady petals are carefully gathered from flowers that bloom just once a year. In this dusky aroma with narcotic allure, fresh notes of green leaves, bergamot and the sensual heart of tuberose sit on a base of spicy carnation, sandalwood and creamy coconut.
** This item is subject to a $10 flat rate shipping charge; for standard shipping.
We will be happy to accept returns for online orders for refund within 14 days of you receiving the merchandise.
In-store purchase returns for store credit only within 14 days on regularly priced merchandise. No returns on in-store purchases of sale merchandise. No returns after 14 days.
All tags must be intact; merchandise must not have been worn or used; and include the itemized receipt.
We will issue a refund for the amount of items returned excluding shipping charges to the original credit card on the order. Shipping charges will only be refunded if the wrong item was shipped.
NO RETURNS ON PRE-ORDER OR SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
NO COD RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED
Returns should be sent to:
Attn: Returns Department
PO Box 98
Menlo Park, CA 94026
NOTE: Please send returns ONLY to the above location, in Menlo Park, CA.
Please follow these instructions when returning an item:
- Please include name, address, and phone number.
- Please list the items(s) that you are returning on the invoice or separate sheet of paper and note the reason.
- Pack and seal your return securely, in the original package if possible, and include all of the return information.
- Replacements and exchanges are not supported; customers can return their original order for a refund and create a new order for the replacement.
Orders fulfilled from our retail store inventory are shipped Monday through Friday. Please allow 2-3 business days for order processing in addition to transit time of the shipping method you have selected.
If you need expedited shipping or processing, please email us at email@example.com. We can verify item availability and confirm shipping times.
|Standard Ground (Contiguous US only) over $150*||FREE||3-5 business days|
|Standard Ground (Contiguous US only) under $150||$10||3-5 business days|
|Expedited (Contiguous US only)||$15||2-3 business days|
*Free shipping does not apply to items in the Shoes and Handbags category due to their bulky size and weight.