Love and Lemons Simple Feel Good Food by Jeanine Donofrio
In Love & Lemons: Simple Feel-Good Food, each chapter—Breakfast, Salads, Soups, Dinner, and Dessert—is divided into two parts: one for recipes made with minimal prep and ingredients (“at the ready”), and the second for food prepared ahead of time (“in advance”), whether that be components or full dishes destined for the freezer.
- Here, morning meals can be met with quick-to-assemble Spiced Chickpea Waffles or Skillet Granola while pre-made pancake dry mix ensures a fluffy stack is just minutes away.
- Rainbow Blender Soups turn one base into four colorful bowls while Tortellini Soup with Lemon Peel Broth offers an elegant, no-waste trick.
- Quick, meatless mains include Spring Pea Fritters with Whipped Feta, Chickpea Cacio e Pepe, and a range of sheet pan dinners such as Eggplant Sheet Pan Shawarma, while two different homemade veggie burgers (White Bean Swiss Chard and Sweet Potato Paneer) require some forethought but store brilliantly.
- Moreover, eight no-waste meal plans (what Jeanine calls 3-in-1 recipes — three dinner dishes made with one whole vegetable) further provide kitchen ease without sacrificing flair or freshness.
- And, as with her previous books, scattered throughout are Jeanine’s signature flow charts, offering visual guides to reusing, mixing, and matching ingredients to create fresh, must-eat dishes for grain bowls, lasagnas, tacos, and more.
- 8 x 10
- 272 Pages